Can Feng Shui Make Men Romantic?

Sphere: Related Content
When I told my husband I was going to practice yoga, he mistakenly thought the improved flexibility of my body would make my opinions more flexible.

When I told him I was going to have acupuncture, he didn't get the point - literally. John didn't believe inserting a needle between the two bones in my forearm would prevent nausea, but it does. I feel better on boats, on planes and when I listen to campaign promises.

Because the Chinese were right about acupuncture, I decided they must be right about feng shui; and I feng shui'd our house.

A bell by the front door leads luck in; a bell by the back door leads luck out. We didn't have a bell, so I moved the wind chimes to the front door. I thought that should work because wind chimes enhance luck.

Dried flowers are good for decoration; but because they're dead flowers, they're bad for feng shui. Out they went.

Out went the live plants in the bedroom because they create too much energy for sound sleep. Because live plants are good in rooms of sick people, I moved them into my husband's office. He wasn't sick, but he wasn't feeling good about feng shui.

Not wanting the good energy in the house to be bad for my marriage, I put a lot of feng shui in our bedroom.

Without the help of my doubting Thomas, I moved our bed. Sleeping with your feet facing the door is the death position. In my wedding vows I'd promised until death do us part, but I didn't want to be parted by our bed or have it turn into twin beds.

Because any suggestion of water in the bedroom promotes misunderstanding, the painting of the ocean went into the living room.

A mirror in the bedroom causes a third person to enter an otherwise good relationship. Even though my mother-in-law lives across the country, the mirror went into the entrance hall.

Then because pairs promote romance, I put a picture of John and me on both sides of the bed. I was hoping a pair of the pair of us would double the romance.

Actually, not using feng shui in our new house was what improved the romance. In our new house I left the feng shui to Mother Nature. Water provides good energy and I have the Pacific Ocean for a backyard.
Author Resource:- KNIGHT PIERCE HIRST takes humorous looks at life.
Take a minute to make yourself smile at http://knightwatch.typepad.com
Article From New Ezine Articles
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment